Trusts and asset protection
Our work in this area ranges from the preparation of wills and powers of attorney, to establishing trusts or company structures to protect your personal and business assets.
We can also advise you how to reorganise your assets to address your circumstances, such as guarantee liabilities and retirement home fees.
Do you know you can easily preserve an extra $10,000 above the Residential care Subsidy limit? Contact us to find out how.
Specialist asset protection services that we offer include:
- Wills and powers of attorney
- Family trusts
- Trusts for inheritance, funerals, education, retirement and special needs
- Trading trusts and business trusts
- Relationship property agreements for couples (whether married or de facto)
- Property sharing agreements
- Shareholder agreements
- Business planning
- Tax-efficient business structuring
- Asset planning to manage risks such as guarantees
- Business succession planning
Our lawyers who specialise in trusts and asset protection planning are Roger Hayman, John Evans and Wendy Lindsay.