Disputes and litigation
Disputes are unpleasant and should be avoided! However, sometimes you cannot settle them and litigation may be required to protect your interests. Hayman Lawyers are able to assist you in all aspects of litigation, from issuing proceedings to resolution. We will at all times endeavour to settle the proceedings to your advantage.
Areas of expertise include:
- arbitrations and alternative dispute resolution
- wills litigation including Family Protection Act claims
- debt recovery
- employment disputes
- commercial property conflicts
- building disputes
- privacy and human rights disputes
- guarantee enforcement
- relationship property
- resource management issues
- breach of contract
Please contact Roger Hayman, John Evans, Wendy Lindsay or Katrine Evans for assistance.