Buying and selling houses
Buying a home is one of the most crucial decisions in your life. At Hayman Lawyers we consider it is our responsibility to ensure that the purchase and/or sale of your home is as hassle-free as possible.
We will not take shortcuts which may increase your risk. Your work will only be handled by fully qualified lawyers or legal executives.
- advise you on your contract
- obtain title searches and advise you clearly on the details
- ensure confirmation and settlement dates meet your needs
- arrange finance, or liaise with your financier to ensure that finance is approved and obtained in time
- prepare mortgage documentation and advise you on terms
- discharge existing mortgages
- register the documents
- advise how to structure the transaction to make it tax-efficient and to safeguard the asset
- be available to you when you need us
Please click here for information on costs of buying and selling houses.
Our lawyers with particular experience in buying and selling houses are John Evans, Wendy Lindsay and Patricia Yee-Nagy.